Stunned drivers spotted billboards advertising a millionaire Twitch streamer’s OnlyFans account. Mega-streaming star Amouranth (aka Kaitlyn Sigarusa) has asked her fans to send photos of the “mysterious” ads, popping up around Loss Angeles
She teased users and suggested she might give away access to her OnlyFans account for those who send her photos of ads they've seen.
These cheeky billboards play on the iconic 7-Eleven store's branding and transform it into 24-seven. This is a pun related to Amouranth's purchase of her own 7-Eleven store for $10 million last year.
The promo states that Amouranth is available at the “next wriststop” 24/7 and includes a racy picture of the model/streamer in a bikini.
OnlyFans has confirmed that they have no connection to the billboards.
Amouranth tweeted today:
“THESE MYSTERIOUS BOARDS POPPING AROUND LA.
Send me photos if you have one.” on her personal Twitter account, without adding any further comments since then.
Amouranth is one of Twitch’s most popular streamers with more than 5.1 million followers.
Kaitlyn “Amouranth” Siragusa is an especially interesting case of Twitch streamer since she has received five total bans on the platform, ranging from actions that violate Twitch's rules to completely accidental violations.
Twitch's terms prohibit “fully or partially nudity,” which includes “the visible outline genitals even when covered. Swimwear is permitted as long as it covers all of the genitals. Women who are wearing swimwear must also cover their nipples.”
Maybe the billboards will be subject to a ban too in the future.
Twitch is the most popular streaming site in the world
What you need to know about Twitch:
- Twitch hosts live streams that are watched by millions around the world.
- This platform is owned and operated by Amazon. It mainly focuses on live streaming video games.
- Content creators can also stream content about art creation, music, or just chatting.
- Twitch has a market value of approximately PS3billion
- The biggest competitors to are Mixer, a Microsoft-owned streaming platform, YouTube (owned and operated by Google), Facebook Live, and YouTube.
- Twitch has more than 15,000,000 active users who watch clips streamed daily by 3 million creators.
- Its creators make their money through paid subscriptions, advertising revenue, and donations from viewers.
- The site's top earners are the ones who have signed sponsorship deals with major brands.