Are you looking for Shindo Life Obelisk private server codes? In Roblox Shindo Life the Obelisk is one of the fourteen available locations that players can spawn. Shindo Life is one of the most popular Roblox games, so in case you want to avoid the crowded public game servers we have a list of the best Shindo Life Obelisk private server codes for you to use.
In Obelisk, you will find locations like the Anbu Hideout, the Arena, Mount Myoboku, and the miniature Forest of Embers. Additionally, you can acquire four sub-abilities:
- Cobra Spirit Awaken
- Ku Tailed Spirit
- Shadow Snowman
- Stone Control
For more Shindo Life private server locations check the rest of our private server code guides:
- Dawn Hideout
- Forest of Embers
- Great Narumaki Bridge
- New Ember
- Shindai Valley
- Training Fields
Shindo Life Obelisk Private Server Codes List
Below you will find the most popular Shindo Life Obelisk private server codes.
Obelisk Spawn Times and Locations
There are four sub-abilities that spawn in Obelisk. Note that all items spawn twice with a 12-hour difference. Usually, the items are available for 25 minutes, however, they also despawn on the hour mark. For instance, among the four sub-abilities below Shadow Snowman will despawn in 15 minutes instead of 25:
- Cobra Spirit Awaken (Sub-Ability – 2:35 & 14:35) – Found at the bottom of Orochimaru's hideout next to a shrine.
- Ku Tailed Spirit (Sub-Ability – 12:10 & 00:10) – Located at Final Valley's river bank.
- Shadow Snowman (Sub-Ability – 12:35 & 00:35) – Found at the Obelisk village surrounding area, close to a pillar.
- Stone Control (Sub-Ability – 12:45 & 00:45) – Located at the Obelisk village Arena, close to a tree.
All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
For the complete list of spawn times and locations in Shindo Life make sure to check our Shindo Life spawn times guide.
How to use Shindo Life Obelisk codes
To use Shindo Life Obelisk private server codes you will have to take the following steps:
- First, launch Shindo Life
- Next, click Play and select a location to spawn.
- From there, press M to open the player menu.
- Select Travel.
- Next select Obelisk; it's the second location on the list.
- Then select the third TELEPORT option [Private-Servers].
- Enter a private server ID from the list above.
- Press the green TELEPORT button to spawn at your preferred Obelisk private server.
This is everything you need to know about Shindo Life Private Server codes. While you are here you may want to check our Shindo Life codes list and Shindo Life tier list. Additionally, make sure to check for the latest Roblox promo codes and Roblox game codes. For more Shindo Life content you can check our Shindo Life section.