In this post, you will find all the available Gunblood cheats and level codes. Gunblood is a western shootout gunfight game on Android. You can use Gunblood Cheats to unlock invincibility mode, unlock infinite ammo, increased firing rate, or improve your aim.
Using these cheats will allow you to defeat opponents much easier.
For those of you who prefer browser games, you can also play Gunblood on your browser on crazy games.
If you are looking for something new to something, have a look at our list of the best gacha games currently available.
If you are looking for ways to play GunBlood unblocked make sure to check our list of the best unblocked gaming websites.
List of all GunBlood cheats
Below you will find all the available cheat codes:
- FASTFIRE: Click and shoot faster with this code. Your firing rate will increase exponentially as a result.
- MOREAMMO: Enter this code to activate unlimited ammo mode. Nevertheless, you will need to shoot the assistants in all bonus rounds in order to play more games.
- NOHIT: Use this code to activate invincibility. You can still lose if you fail the round’s objectives.
- POINTER: With this code, you can add a laser pointer to the gun. You will be able to aim easier this way.
GunBlood Level Codes
Using the codes below you can play directly any Gunblood stage:
- Level 1: LEVEL1
- Level 2: LEVEL2
- Level 3: LEVEL3
- Level 4: LEVEL4
- Level 5: LEVEL5
- Level 6: LEVEL6
- Level 7: LEVEL7
- Level 8: LEVEL8
- Level 9: LEVEL9
- Bonus Stage 01: BONUS1
- Bonus Stage 02: BONUS2
- Bonus Stage 03: BONUS3
- Bonus Stage 04: BONUS4
How to use GunBlood cheat codes
- You must first start a game to use the cheat codes.
- Then you will be able to choose your character from 10 preset options in the character selection screen.
- Below this, you'll find an input text field with the word cheat written next to it.
- You can copy any cheat code from the above lists into the text field.
- After clicking cheat, you will be able to activate all the perks and boosts it unlocks.
GunBlood Beginner Tips
You can improve your performance without using Gunblood cheats by keeping a few simple things in mind:
- It doesn't matter whether you take a bullet, which can happen at any time during a battle. Inflicting more fatal wounds on your opponent may still win you the round if you return fire.
- In a death match, you lose and have to start over, but in a draw game, you do not lose. Despite your lower score, you can continue to the next round.
- It is best to aim for the chest, which is a large target. Your foe may drop if you hit the chest, and if your shot goes high, you might get a headshot.
- If your opponent seems to be on the verge of collapse, be ready for him/her to keep firing. Until the timer runs out and you're sure that you've won, you should keep shooting the body.
- In bonus rounds, you'll be able to score points, but don't shoot the assistant who throws bottles your way (or aim carefully to shoot bottles off the assistant, in a later event).
This is everything you need to know about GunBlood cheats and level codes. If you are looking for more video game cheats and codes, make sure to also check our other video game cheats guides.
All GunBlood cheats video guide by StrawLuck
Who created GunBlood?
What are some cheats for Gunblood?
MOREAMMO: Infinite Ammo.
POINTER: Your gun now has a laser pointer that significantly improves your aim.
FASTFIRE: Increased Fire rate for your guns.