FromSoftware continues to improve the formula loved by millions of gamers with each new Souls game. In Elden Ring, this development has reached its peak. Many mechanics have been added that do not exist in other Souls games, and as you can see from the average score, everything works great. One of these mechanics is Spirit Ashes. In this article, we will tell you how to find the strongest one: Where to get Mimic Tear?
You will love these spirits that will help you survive the brutal Lands Between. Especially if you play Elden Ring alone. You can summon these spirits to assist you in any battle. This does not necessarily have to be in big boss fights. Considering that there are dozens of different Spirit Ashes in the game, you'll have to work a bit to find the strongest set among them.
If you are not familiar with FromSoftware games, the names of some mechanics in the game might mislead you. The Spirit Ashes we are talking about in this article and the Ashes of War you use in your weapons are different things. With that, we can now talk about where you'll find Mimic Tear Spirit Ashes.
How to get Mimic Tear in Elden Ring?
You can summon your own clone with Mimic Tear Spirit Ashes, the most powerful set in the game. With this clone, which has your character's current stats, you'll be able to fight harder in boss fights. Bear in mind that it's a spirit, so it will not last very long.
Because this spirit is so powerful, you can get it after progressing a significant amount in the game. For this, you must visit Caelid, which will be a tomb for low-level characters. You have to deal with all the menacing of Caelid and defeat the Radahn boss. Although this may sound simple, believe me, it is not. After defeating Radahn, look up at the sky. You will see a comet burn up and crash into the earth.
From this point on, you have to follow a very specific path. Travel the following routes in order and do these:
- Proceed in the direction the star falls. You should get as close as possible to the Fort Haight West Site of Grace.
- To enter Nokron the Eternal City, dive into the crater, use the city rooftops, and reach the fog wall.
- The boss here won't be as tough as Radahn. But you still need to stay calm in order to beat it.
- After defeating the Boss, rest at the Site of Grace and then cross the bridge. Turn left at the bridge and follow the cliff edge path.
- As the last step, jump onto the roof at the end of the path and follow the path there. Go through the fog wall and defeat the enemy inside.
That's it! When you defeat the last enemy, you can open the chest containing Mimic Tear Spirit Ashes. And this is everything about where to get Mimic Tear in Elden Ring.